Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 24 2010
By: DoSe420 Hekseville Citizen 285 posts

Europe Gets Everything =(

9 replies 70 views Edited Jun 24, 2010

Why does europe get everything?? When the video store was released to the us they complained and now they got it too, not a big deal but why cant the us get play tv, or the music video channel whatever it was called.. How bout something equal to the bbc player i think it is they got, and now i read that if they buy a year of the psn+ service within the first week they get a full downloadable copy of little big planet that they get to keep even if they quit their subscription... Also their website tracks trophies far better then the us site does.. What bonus do we get for buying psn+ within the first week???

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (70 Views)
Fender Bender
3942 posts

Re: Europe Gets Everything =(

Jun 24, 2010

DoSe420 wrote:

Why does europe get everything?? When the video store was released to the us they complained and now they got it too, not a big deal but why cant the us get play tv, or the music video channel whatever it was called.. How bout something equal to the bbc player i think it is they got, and now i read that if they buy a year of the psn+ service within the first week they get a full downloadable copy of little big planet that they get to keep even if they quit their subscription... Also their website tracks trophies far better then the us site does.. What bonus do we get for buying psn+ within the first week???

US stuff isn't announced yet but it maybe just if you pay for a year you get another 3 months free

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 24, 2010
yes it is 3 months free and 3 months of qore (ugh)

why does sony like to screw north america so much? i mean...do they think that we WANT to pay to get screwed over now? because they were doin just fine for free
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3210 posts

Jun 24, 2010

beamstrike wrote:
yes it is 3 months free and 3 months of qore (ugh)

why does sony like to screw north america so much? i mean...do they think that we WANT to pay to get screwed over now? because they were doin just fine for free

I realize you just want to bash PSN+, but for those who are reading your posts and thinking that they are correct I figure someone should set the record straight.

If you pay for a 12 month membership to PSN+ you get three months free.

As long as you are a member of PSN+ you get the monthly issues of Qore for free; there is no three issue limit.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8466 posts

Jun 24, 2010

I find it funny how people want to complain about something when they themselves dont even understand the exact features, content, or how things work.  lmao

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 24, 2010
it's tobad that people like you dont get mad that some kid over in london gets a game that here in NA is 70 bucks and all we get is 3 months of some magazine and 17 dollars of sub.

i know the facts and all i see is a bunch of sheep that are going to enjoy being ripped off.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3210 posts

Jun 24, 2010

beamstrike wrote:
it's tobad that people like you dont get mad that some kid over in london gets a game that here in NA is 70 bucks and all we get is 3 months of some magazine and 17 dollars of sub.

i know the facts and all i see is a bunch of sheep that are going to enjoy being ripped off.

The problem is that you aren't giving any facts.  You get the magazine subscription every month, and LBP sells for $29.99.

Baaaa.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2890 posts

Jun 24, 2010
it's funny because US gets EVERYTHING sooner. and when they don't get one thing Japan has or Europe has, they start crying.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jun 25, 2010

The real question is why isn't PSN a universal network? It shouldn't be split up into Regions. I don't get it. It shouldn't be SCEA, SCEJ, or SCEE... it should only be PSN and PSN+! Everyone should be on the same network, with the same add-ons and attachments. Maybe that's why LIVE is so "great" everyone gets the same thing....nothing. lol

But seriously, their should be one Network and features for all. People complain because one region gets one thing, and the other feels shafted and wants to start crying. Can't say I blame them all the time because it took Canada forever to get the Video Store. It just didn't make sense to me as to why it has taken them so long. But that's for another day.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Jun 25, 2010
I think regional stuff for anything is stupid.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes