Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2009
By: luciFOUR Sackboy 649 posts

Downloading content onto USB Flash Drive

2 replies 561 views Edited Sep 29, 2009

Hey evrybody, I just came up with a new idea.

For content on the PlayStation Store, wouldn't it be nice if we could download them onto USB Flash Drives using a computer.  You know, like how some people update their system software.  I'm only saying this because the connection at my house stinks and I know some places that have faster connections.  But this would also be useful for people at work or school that want to get stuff as early as they can instead of coming home at 5 or 6 at night to do it.  I'm not complaining or anything, I just thought I would throw this idea out there and hope that SCE could somehow implement this.  Tell me what you think.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (561 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: Downloading content onto USB Flash Drive

Sep 29, 2009
Knowing sony, the only way they would alow it is if it is their flash drive. Kinda like they did with the psp. Where there was software on it to keep you from sharing the games with 5 billion people. However its still highly unlikley, but kudos for the idea
keo528 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Re: Downloading content onto USB Flash Drive

Sep 29, 2009

keo528 wrote:
Knowing sony, the only way they would alow it is if it is their flash drive. Kinda like they did with the psp. Where there was software on it to keep you from sharing the games with 5 billion people. However its still highly unlikley, but kudos for the idea

Oh that's right, anybody could just take their friends Flash Drive and copy it onto their system and get a free game.  Didn't even think about that one!

OK, never mind, lol.

Thanks for the kudos though

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (561 Views)
0 Likes