Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: Credit card information is invalid,unable to add funds to wallet

Aug 10, 2010

Even though the card is in the system, every transaction still has to pass Sony's archaic nazi like AVS requirements. 

For a better explanation, read this:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Sony-s-AVS-and-the-frustrations-that-follow/t...

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 8, 2010
I have had the same problem. I called my CC co and they said i had 3 1$ charges from playstation. So I called the PS consumer assistance and they said, even though they could charge my card, my CC info still isnt valid. fishy. Think i will get my 3$ back? How many of us are getting charged $1? I bought my ps3 just so i could download rb songs.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Sep 9, 2010

azureii wrote:
I have had the same problem. I called my CC co and they said i had 3 1$ charges from playstation. So I called the PS consumer assistance and they said, even though they could charge my card, my CC info still isnt valid. fishy. Think i will get my 3$ back? How many of us are getting charged $1? I bought my ps3 just so i could download rb songs.

It's not actually a charge, it's a temporary hold on funds used to validate your credit card.  The $1 "charges" will disappear in a day or two.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 9, 2010

even so... i want my money back... FFS bought the PSP just to play FF7 Crisis core... Bought the PS3 for FF13... now that i've finished these 2... can i have my money back plz? when freaking psn dosne even effing work....

seriously, no wonder everyone's jumping on the xbox wagon

sigh 3 months and its not resolved.... and my credit card worked fine when i bought my psp a few years back~~~

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes