Fender Bender
3139 posts

Re: ATTENTION: Sony *CAN* contact you through PSN!

Feb 14, 2010

ElectricEnix wrote:

ADR143 wrote:

well there the only ones have that avatar..

that is weird. it could be fake

Highly doubt.

If any account is fake, it would totally have a regular PSN avatar. Not the official PSN avatar.

photoshop perhaps?

and I would so hate it if they started spamming me. they already have that new ticker that spews adds but that can be ignored, but now I will be forced to open their ads just to get rid of the notifications.

again... but at least I got my data off it and deactivated my accounts.
Message 11 of 13 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Feb 14, 2010

Ragingfred wrote:

ElectricEnix wrote:

ADR143 wrote:

Highly doubt.

If any account is fake, it would totally have a regular PSN avatar. Not the official PSN avatar.

photoshop perhaps?

and I would so hate it if they started spamming me. they already have that new ticker that spews adds but that can be ignored, but now I will be forced to open their ads just to get rid of the notifications.

Me too, I already get enough emails from them XD

84% of people will believe anything with a statistic.
Message 12 of 13 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3884 posts

Feb 14, 2010

Ragingfred wrote:

ElectricEnix wrote:

ADR143 wrote:

Highly doubt.

photoshop perhaps?

No photoshop. This came directly from me and my credentials run deep on these forums. I don't fake anything and you'll see why.

I also made sure to make the flash of my camera (Sony Cybershot) showed up in the picture. I don't have that much time to 'shop

around that and the scratches and prints on my LCD screen.

RaidenXS wrote:
what was attached to the message?

The attachment sends you to the promotion in the PlayStation Store. Remember when people were complaining about the news ticker not having an option to turn it off and people complained about the

complainers? Well, now you can possibly get inbox spammed by PSN themselves; and also not have an option to block it.

Message 13 of 13 (56 Views)
0 Likes