Apr 02 2013
By: NOFXIST First Son 4 posts

you already own this game error

3 replies 335 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

I have been talking with representitives for the last month trying to get this problem solved and was pretty much called a liar buy a ps supervisor on the phone, my problem is that I have not downloaded certain games and yet I still dont have any access to the free trials even though i have a year ps plus membership, or should I say member**bleep**. I am getting sick of dealing with playstation I have purchased 2 ps3s one was a gift for my sister, I have a ps2 and psp as well, my gf was also thinking of purchasing the ps vita but i wont keep supporting ps if I cant even get a free hour trial. Number 1 issue I have no data of these games downloaded to my playstation and no proof they were ever on my machine but it says in my transaction history that i purchased these games conveniently this is kept online. I also have several downloads in my transaction history that dont appear in my download history either. Now even if i had downloaded those games and forgot why is there no info on my machine, secondly I was also waiting to get the free trial of walking dead which is no longer available and was unable to download because i had downloaded the demo of this game, and it says i already purchased this product. Now I think this is where playstation is dumb because u cant give me acouple free trials that if my gf would have used her account to get I would have been able to play it. If I am lying I would have just used her account. So congrats to playstation as I wont be purchasing a ps vita which im sure would have made them more money then to give me a second chance at the games I was supposed to get anyway, I wont be renewing my ps plus account and dont recommend it after all the issues I have had. Thank you and good day.

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13606 posts

Re: you already own this game error

Apr 2, 2013
Wall of text
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)
MVP Support
7087 posts

Apr 2, 2013

There wasn't a full game trial for the Walking Dead.  It wouldn't have made much sense since the first two episodes were free, offering a much longer "trial" of the game.  Perhaps if you were more specific people could help you with whatever other issues you had.

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Okay well if it wasnt a full game trial it was at least the free hour trial or it wouldn't have appeared in the free trials under playstation plus. I had also went into great detail with representatives on the phone and online several times now and I don't feel like continuing to trouble shoot the same things everytime I talk to someone.

Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)
0 Likes