Sep 14 2011
By: howy3 First Son 2 posts

why won't sony say its store has been down long time?

4 replies 85 views Edited Sep 14, 2011

many people are trying to buy, but error codes keep popping up. or just nothing but can't add funds. leaving many people to think its there credit card when its sony's store

sony has kept this very quiet making many customers very angry,

but still adding content advertising it making you goto the non-working store trying to buy this, then getting angry and confused.

lovely cycle.

just wanted to put it out there. jig is up sony, you may have free network for now, but there is Xbox and you lose more customers each day to a system that is easily modded and has far less down time and problems than yours

something to really think about???

Message 1 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32411 posts

Re: why won't sony say its store has been down long time?

Sep 14, 2011

The PSN Store is working perfectly fine, if its adding funds you are having issues with have you tried the Qriocity website, you should be able to access & manage your account from there?

http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18305 posts

Sep 15, 2011

Well, I'm not sure that I would say that the Playstation Store is working fine; but it is certainly an exaggeration to say that it has been down for a long time. It is working fine for the vast majority of people.  Sony has never made a secret of the fact that it doesn't accept all valid credit cards, and doesn't accept most debit cards.  People use cards that don't meet Sony's requirements for proof-of-residence, and the Playstation Store doesn't accept them. That doesn't mean that the Playstation Store is broken.  Sony has these policies in place for a reason, and they will remain in place indefinitely.  Microsoft has its own policies, which include banning people that modify their consoles, by the way.

GKP
Message 3 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Thanks BRIT-KO, I've been having problems for the last 6 days.  I was windering why Sony wouldn't take my $$!

Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32411 posts

Sep 16, 2011

bigragu666 wrote:

Thanks BRIT-KO, I've been having problems for the last 6 days.  I was windering why Sony wouldn't take my $$!

You're welcome, glad I could help, any further issues come back to us.

Message 5 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes