Dec 14 2013
By: Knee-Grow-5 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

want to change account info on another but I forgot my password and date of birth that I entered

3 replies 201 views Edited Dec 14, 2013
After play station network got hacked, I thought it would be a good idea to use a fake email address, date of birth, and a password that I couldn't remember to protect my identity. now that I want to switch to next gen and keep all my battlefield unlocks which I have put almost 30 hours into getting, I want to change all my info to legitimate email accounts, date of births etc. can anyone help me with this? can I email sony some how? I do not wish to call their 800 number
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
341 posts

Re: want to change account info on another but I forgot my password and date of birth that I entered

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

Hello, Knee-Grow-5,

Unfortunately if you forgot your date of birth you must Contact Support, that's the only way if any of getting your account info to change. As for the date of birth, that you cannot change, once it entered in to your account upon creation, it's there forever. You do have access to your email address for that acocunt? Or is it completely fake where it doesn't even exist? Also you can change your email address via console if need be.

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: want to change account info on another but I forgot my password and date of birth that I entered

Dec 16, 2013
totally fake, but changing it would probably be a good first start. I assume calling them is the only way of sorting this out, thanks for your help!
Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
47 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2013
Your only bet is calling Sony but because you used fake info and didn't think to write it down, you are most likely out of luck and will need to start again. Here's a tip, use your real info on your new account as its against the Terms of Service not to do so........

Sony Computer Entertainment America
M-SAT 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
Sunday 7:00 a.m. ? 6:30 p.m
800-345-7669 (800-345-SONY)

Here's another option, you are no longer tied down to the PSN since all you digital content like movies and cross buy games/Trophies wont work on your PS4 you can consider buying an XBOX ONE lol.
Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes