Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2012
By: TomBradysTheGOAT First Son 3 posts

walking dead ep 5

3 replies 107 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

question, i bought walking dead episode 5 the other day. i dont have any other episodes. i installed ep 5 and it wasnt located in my games folder.  i figured ok lemme DL the demo and maybe thatll help things.  i finished the demo and then when i get to the main menu and i check BUY GAME, it says ep 1 BUY, ep 2-4 AVAILABLE! and ep 5 Installed. so i back out and go to "PLAY" and i can click on ep 1 which is the demo and when i get to EP 5 it only gives me the (O) Back option.....what do i do?

Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11443 posts

Re: walking dead ep 5

Dec 7, 2012
You may need to download the unlock key. Check your download list.

And why in God's name are you jumping right to the end? I have half a mind to smack you senseless...

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 2 of 4 (102 Views)
MVP Support
17766 posts

Dec 7, 2012

johngie wrote:
You may need to download the unlock key. Check your download list.

And why in God's name are you jumping right to the end? I have half a mind to smack you senseless...

And why are you spamming with duplicate threads?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/walking-dead-ep-5/m-p/39009527

Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2012
a wise man once said (me, just now): the more places u ask a question the more varied answers u get

as for jumping to the end. im at a point in my life where games have to take that serious back seat....im working on all the final fantasies in order starting with one, as seen on the PSN store....ive only beat 7, 9, x, and most of 12 & 13.

so yeah, sorry its rustled ur jimmies that im skipping to the end of walking dead. but i must say i commend u both for helping someone's whose offended u (if only perhaps even in the slightest)

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes