w

[ Edited ]
5 replies 448 views Edited May 25, 2016

w

Message 1 of 6 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Re: [HELP] Please Keep This Thief Banned For Life!

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Chujitsuna wrote:

Okay to whomever is reading this I will sum up the story for you, everything that is said from now has already happened and is the 100% truth.

My once close friend in real life, who I will call **bleep**, his PSN name is **bleep**  has very recently robbed a friend of mine through her credit card. The amount of cash he stole was $260 dollars. We currently have that credit card closed and the police and the bank are looking into it. He used that money for his own happy-time gaming and we contacted PSN to ban him so he doesn't get anything from it. **bleep** was successfully banned, didn't know that it was I who reported him. In a game he told me that he called PSN and he got all his items back that he bought with the stolen credit card and his account was getting unbanned in 2 weeks. Please put a stop to this as he really deserves this ban. It will teach him a lesson not to steal from others and he doesn't deserve to enjoy those games. All he does is play games all day, he doesn't even go outside or anything. Keeping him banned would ruin his life forever as he spent so much time on his games. So please, put a stop to this and ignore any of his further request to reclaim back the account. I will give further details, witnesses and evidence if you need them.

Edit: Removed blackisted username.

Really sorry about your friends credit card being stolen but as far the ban goes and if it has been uplifted , well then there isn't much you can do to get him banned again unless he violets the rules etc......

The main thing is that you contacted the police and bank for the stolen credit card , he sounds like a low scum and pathetic one too .I would stop worrying was he does and just move on 

Message 2 of 6 (428 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13733 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Please don't:

Accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through the Knowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1784 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Well the simple thing to do wich your credit card company will do by default is cancell the card and get a new one.

Message 4 of 6 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2016

D

Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1784 posts

Mar 24, 2013

You need to call sony tell them what happened and give them file number of police and credit card company.

1-800-345-7669

Message 6 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes