Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2013
By: mrhalloween666 First Son 4 posts

visa debit cc in canada

5 replies 183 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

psn wont accept my cc info, visa debit canada. i dont have any other cc so i cant use video or music free trials. im almost ready to take this hunk of junk back for refund

Message 1 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6134 posts

Re: visa debit cc in canada

Nov 15, 2013

mrhalloween666 wrote:

psn wont accept my cc info, visa debit canada. i dont have any other cc so i cant use video or music free trials. im almost ready to take this hunk of junk back for refund

How about using your Visa to purchase a PSN card, fund your wallet with the PSN card, then purchase whatever you want from the store?

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 2 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

mrhalloween666 wrote:

How about using your Visa to purchase a PSN card, fund your wallet with the PSN card, then purchase whatever you want from the store?

Since he is trying to use the free trials that were provided during release that doesnt help at all.

If someone could help I am having the same problems with my Mastercard. Correct number everything just says I cannot use it.

Message 3 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Same issue. With visa. Says the number is wrong. Typed it 10 times. Its definitely not wrong
Message 4 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2013
That happened to me as well when I set up my billing options. 1000s of retailers accept this, yet Sony has issues not processing it(when it has a valid Visa(albeit Debit) card number). I ended up going to EB Games this morning to get a 35$ Visa gift card. No issues with setting that up(PSN accepted that no issues). It's a back asswards way of doing it but it's a solution. Also got a 50$ PSN card which PSN recognizes it as being 50 dollars but when they try to process it, an error code pops up. May be an issue with the PSN being down right now.
Message 5 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

Yeah could be, I think I still have an "old" gift card around that I might be able to use.

* yeah, just typed in an old mastercard giftcard number and it worked fine,  so I don't know why it wouldn't accept my real card.

Message 6 of 6 (148 Views)
0 Likes