Highlighted
Mar 01 2013
By: Pyron_ppp First Son 2 posts

video purchase problems

2 replies 103 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

Hello, i recently purchased a movie, not rented purchased. Upon the first playthru near the end of the movie it froze and said corrupted data. Upon the second playthru it happened again but this time the whole movie file was corrupted and would no longer play. I was forced to delete the movie and when i went into the store to redownload it on the same ps3 system it was purchased from it was not under the download list and when i click on the movie in the store it asks for me to purchase it again. I do not want to purchase the movie a second time i just wish to have access to it since i already purchased it please and thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: video purchase problems

Mar 1, 2013

Pyron_ppp wrote:

Hello, i recently purchased a movie, not rented purchased. Upon the first playthru near the end of the movie it froze and said corrupted data. Upon the second playthru it happened again but this time the whole movie file was corrupted and would no longer play. I was forced to delete the movie and when i went into the store to redownload it on the same ps3 system it was purchased from it was not under the download list and when i click on the movie in the store it asks for me to purchase it again. I do not want to purchase the movie a second time i just wish to have access to it since i already purchased it please and thank you.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Movies & TV Shows are one time only downloads & once deleted cannot be re-downloaded, only re-purchased.

You could contact Sony customer support to see if they can help you though, here's their number:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: video purchase problems

Mar 1, 2013

Yeah, i guess ill have to call. It was there problem the video wouldnt play, it was nonlonger a valid video file. I would hope it could be redownloaded or they credit my account easily. I really didnt want to have to call. Guess theres probably no way around it though. Thx

Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes