Jul 31 2012
By: thor131995 Sackboy 561 posts

ukbbcspam

2 replies 116 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

has anyone else had a run in with this guy called ukbbcspam? he claims he is  from some fake **bleep** company called trollarc saying his name is john trollston. but he keeps saying i've been hacking on wwe12(which i havent) and then he tells me my name and keeps saying he knows my ip address. im just worried on how he knows my name. and if he does know my ip address what can he do with that information.

Message 1 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: ukbbcspam

Jul 31, 2012
never heard of him. Dont think you should mention his name... as this place has some stupid rule that you cant... he might just be saying crap just to scare you, hes prolly trolling. he can get ur ip address...but no worries. only you name is the only thing he can get to know. i know there are even more things that they can do... but i wouldnt be afraid. that be like no going outside because you fear dying or something.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
561 posts

Re: ukbbcspam

Jul 31, 2012

oh im not im still playing wwe12

Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes