Jan 25 2013
By: shaneunc First Son 2 posts

the lag here on psn sucks

2 replies 122 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

How come you take my money so easy and you cant even update your **bleep** servers so the lag compensation isnt the worst of the big three gaming consoles. I have three ps3's,a 360, and a wii and by far the ps3 lags the most of any of them.My download speed are fine on my computer 46mbps download 4.6mbps on the upload, psn has the **bleep**ttiest singles in the gaming industry try fixing that before you release a lack luster ps4 just saying

Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: the lag here on psn sucks

Jan 25, 2013

shaneunc wrote:

How come you take my money so easy and you cant even update your **bleep** servers so the lag compensation isnt the worst of the big three gaming consoles. I have three ps3's,a 360, and a wii and by far the ps3 lags the most of any of them.My download speed are fine on my computer 46mbps download 4.6mbps on the upload, psn has the **bleep**ttiest singles in the gaming industry try fixing that before you release a lack luster ps4 just saying

I know it is fun to have a wireless connection, but sometimes it pays off to have the Ethernet connection.  If you are not close enough to the router for this, then so be it.

If you are hooked up through Ethernet, and it is still slow, then perhaps it is time to upgrade your router, or your internet connection.

I am not sure if any of this will help you.  I am not sure if you want help, or just want to rant.  Either way, I have great connection speed, little to No lag, whether it be with an Ethernet (Which it is) or without, (Which it used to be).

I could be wrong, but I think the vast majority here will agree with me on this.

WELCOME TO THE PSN FORUM.

Have a great day. Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: the lag here on psn sucks

Jan 25, 2013

I do have ethernet and my router is the best netgear has to offer the wnr4500 speeds of upto 400mbps so its neither one of those excuses the only isp in my area is twc its not the same on xbox works fine no lag and its wireless

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes