Apr 25 2013
By: dhmakos First Son 2 posts

tekken tag tournament 2 online problem!

3 replies 1288 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

Hello when i am joining ttt2 online ranked mode lobby and i am waiting to find an enemy when i finally find one and trying to play allways my game is going to be canceled, what i have to do to play its so annoying ? pls help me !  ps: internet connection is fine and i  made an internet connection check from ps3 and my ip is type 2 !

Message 1 of 4 (1,288 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: tekken tag tournament 2 online problem!

Apr 25, 2013

dhmakos wrote:

Hello when i am joining ttt2 online ranked mode lobby and i am waiting to find an enemy when i finally find one and trying to play allways my game is going to be canceled, what i have to do to play its so annoying ? pls help me !  ps: internet connection is fine and i  made an internet connection check from ps3 and my ip is type 2 !

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

I've read about this issue a couple of times before because of this I put the blame on the TTT2 servers.

|Please answer the following questions

• Do you get disconnected from the TTT2 server, if so, do you get disconnected from the PSN as well?
  • Are you able to successfully play other online games?

|If possible, bypass your router and directly connect the PS3 to your modem. Play TTT2 online as you  normally would and see if the issue persist. Let us know the results.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 4 (1,281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 25, 2013

|If possible, bypass your router and directly connect the PS3 to your modem. Play TTT2 online as you  normally would and see if the issue persist ! i have tried this but i had the same problem again ! So about your questions  1:i am not disconecting from psn not even from ttt2 server i am just geting canceled all the time the game when i am finding an enemy!  2:yes i am playing all the game successfully without any problems !

Message 3 of 4 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Apr 25, 2013

dhmakos wrote:

|If possible, bypass your router and directly connect the PS3 to your modem. Play TTT2 online as you  normally would and see if the issue persist !

i have tried this but i had the same problem again

! So about your questions  1:i am not disconecting from psn not even from ttt2 server i am just geting canceled all the time the game when i am finding an enemy!  2:yes i am playing all the game successfully without any problems !

This is your confirmation that the issue is at the TTT2 servers for even when directly connected to the public internet the issue still persist

Perhaps the servers do a poor job at match making network compatible players. [good connection & all the required ports open]  A way to test this would be my trying to start a match with a player you know has  NAT Type 2.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 4 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes