4 replies 451 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

tales of graces f is missing from the psn store

Message 1 of 5 (451 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31513 posts

Re: tales of graces f missing?

Jan 3, 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by "missing".  The game was never available in the Playstation Store.  Most PS3 games released on Blu-ray disks are not available in the Playstation Store.  Until a year ago, very few of them were.  It is up to the publisher as to whether or not to make a PS3 game available in the Playstation Store.  Don't expect this one to be there, now, or in the future.

GKP
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I think he means the add-ons for the game.  I was about to buy some costumes but couldn't find it either.  I can only re-download ones that I have already bought before.

-- Update --

I can find the costumes by searching for the characters, so the content is still there but reference to Tales of Graces f to check all it's add-ons are still gone

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 6, 2013

The add-on content is there, you have to do a search for the game. For some reason, it doesn't come up normally since the store was updated.

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Ever since Sony "updated" the store, a lot of things have gone "missing" due to, what I believe, their sorting of preferred games, movies, and add-ons being right out front and available. You have to actually use the search function to find a lot of things that have been dumped to the wayside for one reason or another. And yeah, I noticed that not all the add-ons for quite a few games are available through the store.

Gotta say, they ruined a good thing they had with the previous look. At least it was easier to navigate through. I don't really like playing hide-and-seek with this new store.

Message 5 of 5 (337 Views)
0 Likes