Mar 31 2012
By: DANGER2MYSELF First Son 1 posts

stupid psn store

2 replies 48 views Edited Mar 31, 2012

i can download free stuff no problem but i can not purchase anything and keep getting an error code...did all the stuff sony said to and still no change...kinda pissing me off

Message 1 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: stupid psn store

Mar 31, 2012

yer not the only one been 2 months since the first error code i got ( 80023102 ) the same we all had like one year ago i think when they got hacked ... or maybe its a regional problem ... i live in canada , and i know UK got the same problem ... hope they fix this or else we will have to take some new measure against sony crappy customer service ... like all sellin our ps3 and buyin x box or find some courageous lawyer for this case !!! As customers isnt it our duty to make things moves ? To tell big companies that if they exist its mainly because of US , the simple man and women !

No  honestly i like sony product but  since ps3 got out ive never seen a platform with so much bugs and games crash in my long lonely gamer life ... all fallouts game crashes or lag to death, player get stuck in walls i even had the spining bug of counterstrike once ( when player cant stop turning around)  , C&C Red Alert 3 dlc got majors sound crashes or eerie screeching sounds , dragon age stopin its loadin on the map and freezes ... and i'll skip the rest  its a bit discouraging  when you buy a brand new game for like 45 to 60 $ and got these stupid bugs ruinin the fun

Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: stupid psn store

Apr 1, 2012

Yeah. I understand. I have been trying to add some $$ to my account for 3 days & it gives me the same problem. It might just be on Sony's end. But who knows. Im so used to Sony messing around on us.

Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes