Dec 21 2013
By: EvilTwinGX Lombax Warrior 128 posts

*sigh* PlayStation Network Acct Hacker(s) Strike AgAin..... HOW??

4 replies 272 views Edited Dec 21, 2013

So, i'm finding this a little bizzarre....I rarely purchase things on my PlayStation 3 or 4, and recently today I had to call uo support about 3 purchases being made on my acct that i enver made which occurred sometime after I purchased a $50 PlayStation Store card (This was supposed to be gonig towards my subscription this year), and this is probably the 2nd instance now!  I've already changed my pw twice, and wherever it was last that makes me change pws every 6 months doesn't help, eiuther.  When I asked the guy if theyw ere going to be able to figure out what happened, like who's messing with my acct and whwether or not anything wil get done, I hardly get a real clear answer!  I'd sure like to know what the heck's going on and when $ony actually decides to DO something about these incodents, like is whoever making these purchases going to lose their content, will they be detected and console banned from my acct, despite that I'm going to get my acct refunded??  This clearly doesn't stop whoever's messing with my acct, a Plus acct no less.  For the record, i've NEVER encountered anything lkike this on XBox Live before, this acct hacking for purchases is simply UNACCEPTABLE!

Message 1 of 5 (272 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13733 posts

Re: *sigh* PlayStation Network Acct Hacker(s) Strike AgAin..... HOW??

Dec 21, 2013

EvilTwinGX wrote:

So, i'm finding this a little bizzarre....I rarely purchase things on my PlayStation 3 or 4, and recently today I had to call uo support about 3 purchases being made on my acct that i enver made which occurred sometime after I purchased a $50 PlayStation Store card (This was supposed to be gonig towards my subscription this year), and this is probably the 2nd instance now!  I've already changed my pw twice, and wherever it was last that makes me change pws every 6 months doesn't help, eiuther.  When I asked the guy if theyw ere going to be able to figure out what happened, like who's messing with my acct and whwether or not anything wil get done, I hardly get a real clear answer!  I'd sure like to know what the heck's going on and when $ony actually decides to DO something about these incodents, like is whoever making these purchases going to lose their content, will they be detected and console banned from my acct, despite that I'm going to get my acct refunded??  This clearly doesn't stop whoever's messing with my acct, a Plus acct no less.  For the record, i've NEVER encountered anything lkike this on XBox Live before, this acct hacking for purchases is simply UNACCEPTABLE!

Was reading it fine, until I saw this part.

No one cares now.

If you find that XBL has better service, stick with them, and move on.

We don't need to hear your whining.

If you want to vent, vent to a wall.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2013
support
glaciusx25 wrote:

EvilTwinGX wrote:

Was reading it fine, until I saw this part.

No one cares now.

If you find that XBL has better service, stick with them, and move on.

We don't need to hear your whining.

If you want to vent, vent to a wall.

No one care huh, yet you cared enough to troll my post?  I'm whining??  Maybe the truth of the matter is you don't care, you do not speak as the soul voice of the community, and that being the case I don't care for disrespectul people like you telling people like me "No one cares, we don't want to hear your whining, to stick with another service and move on.".  I posted my complaint to get some answers,you know,for support, and that bit about XBox Live for a reason and of good example of what a reliable service should be, not to get a rise out of little fanboys.  So do everybody a favor next time and don't bother finishing/exposing your thoughts if you don't have anything helpful to say becauser the truth of the matter is, in your own words, "We don't want to hear your whining."
Message 3 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 23, 2013

It sounds like you''ve been hit by the same thing that's been going around involving EA and FIFA and it's the same thing that happened on XBL in late 2011 and early last year. People are gaining access and buying FIFA and DLC. All this is why Sony reset passwords earlier. 

You should contact CS with any documentation you have and get a refund. Give them dates times and amounts so they can research it for you.

Message 4 of 5 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2013

Hmm....Well yeah, i ddic all customer support on both occasions thatit happeend to me.  However, i don't evenplay/own anything by EA on my PlayStation3 or 4. I'm not reallya sports person, and the purchases I noticed were actually for god of War: Ascension 9full game) and a couple for Assassin's Creed:Black Flag, also something i never really got into. So yeah, I have no idea, really.  I still find it puzzling concidering i'm rarely on and i don't vist any other sites asking fora PSN related log-in.

Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes