Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: scams

Jun 28, 2013

its fake.

report it, delete it, message and block the person who sent it telling them to stop sending spam because its fake

Furiously Chaosing
Message 11 of 13 (241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Jun 28, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

its fake.

report it, delete it, message and block the person who sent it telling them to stop sending spam because its fake

The key statement there is to report it.  Use the triangle button on your controller and file a grief report.  The person who sent the spam to you will likely have action taken against them by Sony.  

Message 12 of 13 (177 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28404 posts

Jun 28, 2013

clemman15 wrote:

hey I play my playstation3 pretty much everyday and lately I have gotten scam messages claiming to be from you so i think it is from you so i  send it to all my friends and they send it out to so is there anyway to stop the scam messages because i've fallen for a 50 dollar one and a 37 dollar one and they are really annoying

Scams and spams clutter the Network and can be very annoying. Some may be harmful or unsafe if left unchecked. We have three choices. One: If a friend sends them, simply ask them to stop. If they are a true friend, they will comply. Two: We can add the sender to our Block List. But understand, the Block List is limited. Finally, we can also report the people/person. Doing this will also help others who are having issues with scammers and spammers.

Do share this information with your friends so that they will know what to do.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes