Highlighted
Jun 11 2013
By: Z-E-V-O-X-A First Son 7 posts

"The online ID you entered cannot be used. Please enter another online ID."?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 1467 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

When I was signing up for my PSN account, it would not let me put my username "Zevoxa" which I use completely everywhere. I'm really nitpicky about this stuff too. I ended up having to resort to "Z-E-V-O-X-A" which is just dreadful looking. Does anybody know why it wouldn't accept it? It didn't say it was taken, because when you enter a already in use ID it says "This ID has already been taken", but it just kept saying towards me "The online ID you entered cannot be used. Please enter another online ID." Any reason why?

BF3 Stats
Message 1 of 4 (1,467 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Re: "The online ID you entered cannot be used. Please enter another online ID."?

Jun 11, 2013

Z-E-V-O-X-A wrote:

When I was signing up for my PSN account, it would not let me put my username "Zevoxa" which I use completely everywhere. I'm really nitpicky about this stuff too. I ended up having to resort to "Z-E-V-O-X-A" which is just dreadful looking. Does anybody know why it wouldn't accept it? It didn't say it was taken, because when you enter a already in use ID it says "This ID has already been taken", but it just kept saying towards me "The online ID you entered cannot be used. Please enter another online ID." Any reason why?

You just can't use it. simple as that. maybe it was used before and banned? who knows.

Message 2 of 4 (1,451 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: "The online ID you entered cannot be used. Please enter another online ID."?

Jun 11, 2013
Well that sucks. Anyways, thanks for the reply.
BF3 Stats
Message 3 of 4 (1,445 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Yeah despite XBL being so popular in the U.S., remember that nearly 40 million people have PSN accounts too, many of them in Europe and Asia. That's alot of unavailable usernames Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4 (1,442 Views)
0 Likes