Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 12 2013
By: sagtus First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

"Service is down for maintenance" no psn for me!!!

1 replies 172 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

when attempting to log into psn store i get a message stating service is down for maintenance...

this started after coming back to south africa from US while there i created a US psn account and added it to a new profile (second user) on my PS3.  great.... now im back in SA  i deleted the second profile... but my psn store just wont login... ive tried factory defualts and still not working... im just baffled as my brothers psn works perfectly and mine just says "service down for maintenance" ive tried re adding my US account but get same message when logging into store... my brother helped me do a DNS thingy but no changes except that netflix and hulu can work while DNS is set to US... but no PSN Store?  there is no one in SA willing to help me ive contacted sony support but they referred me to ster kinikor who in turn sent me a form to fill out and send back. and that was a week ago... now im turning to thee awesome people of the sony community for advice! please help me as i have PSN PLUS and cant utilize its store benefits at all!

Thanx

Sagtus

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: "Service is down for maintenance" no psn for me!!!

Jun 12, 2013

"DELETE STORE APP" 

WOW That worked.....

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)
0 Likes