Highlighted
Jul 25 2013
By: BSKz_America First Son 1 posts

question

[ Edited ]
2 replies 140 views Edited Jul 25, 2013

To whom this may concern,
My Playstation 3 console has recently died on me, sadly. I did the online deactivation and it said it worked but it really didn't. When I went to do it again it said I needed to wait 6 months. Would it be possible for you to deactivate the playstation 3 consoles without me waiting 6 months? Thanks in advance.

-Edited Personal Information

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35893 posts

Re: question

Jul 25, 2013

BSKz_America wrote:

To whom this may concern,
My Playstation 3 console has recently died on me, sadly. I did the online deactivation and it said it worked but it really didn't. When I went to do it again it said I needed to wait 6 months. Would it be possible for you to deactivate the playstation 3 consoles without me waiting 6 months? Thanks in advance.
Sign in ID: ************@yahoo.com
Online ID: ************

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

If the system is saying that you have to wait 6 months then it's saying that the deactivation procedure you performed worked fine & you will have to wait 6 months to be able to do so again, what's making you say it didn't work?

In any event no-one here can assist you with this issue, you'll have to contact Sony customer support about this, here's their contact number if you want to call them, alternatively if you want to speak to someone live then please click the 'live chat' link in my signature.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7890 posts

Re: question

Jul 25, 2013
I agree with Brit-ko, I also don't see how you think it didn't work, for online deactivation, you can deactivate all devices once every 6 months, so when you clicked deactivate all, every activated device was deactivated and it can't be done again for 6 months.
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes