Jul 11 2013
By: Artfuldead Uncharted Territory 1648 posts

pspgo wifi

1 replies 143 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

First thing I apologize I've posted this in the psp forums as well

So I got a psp go to tide me over until the ps4 arrives, I bought 3 games and was going to start downloading them, my internet at home sucks, says it'll take like 600 mins to download a 300 mb game -_-, so I thought I'd just use my work internet which is super fast, (I downloaded lineage 2 in like 2 hrs). Problem is the internet here has no password but a login page, I can't seem to get to that page, I have the internet connected but the browser doesn't open the page I need, so idk what to do. Did anyone else have this same type of problem?

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: pspgo wifi

Jul 11, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

First thing I apologize I've posted this in the psp forums as well

So I got a psp go to tide me over until the ps4 arrives, I bought 3 games and was going to start downloading them, my internet at home sucks, says it'll take like 600 mins to download a 300 mb game -_-, so I thought I'd just use my work internet which is super fast, (I downloaded lineage 2 in like 2 hrs). Problem is the internet here has no password but a login page, I can't seem to get to that page, I have the internet connected but the browser doesn't open the page I need, so idk what to do. Did anyone else have this same type of problem?

You need to speak to the System administrator of your interent where you work to see if they can help you with this.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)
0 Likes