Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2013
By: MASTRCHIEF1966 First Son 1 posts

psn wont intialize

2 replies 159 views Edited Mar 19, 2013

i cant sighn in to play socom confrontation...wont initialize?  are the servers down?

Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: psn wont intialize

Mar 19, 2013

ive contacted psn but got nowere with them no if you look on your playes met i bet you will see and angle person with lots of numbers after it her has been killing socom for the last few days and the only way i see too fix it is a new dsn number or a new ps3 this happened too me with uncharted 3 and i went off on sony  cause its when it first came out and i paid almost 100 dollars for a game i  dont get too play and so far we are just screwed or we file a class action law suit aginst sony....i think their letting people do this too our servers so we buy new games or different games and we just get the run around like i did twice now

Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15608 posts

Re: psn wont intialize

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

Confrontation was released in 2008, which makes it five years old.  That is a long time for a game to receive online multi-player support. Sony turned off the servers for SOCOM 2 recently, so I would not be surprised if Confrontation was next on the list.  The developer of the game, Slant Six, hasn't worked for Sony for a couple of years, and their commitment to support the game servers for Confrontation has probably ended by now.  Many online game modes are only supported for a year or two, so you already had a good run.  I wouldn't waste my time with a lawsuit if I were you.  It will go nowhere.  Sony has provided way more support for this game than the purchasers were ever promised.  At this point the game is running unattended with bare minimum support, at best; just like Modern Warfare 2.  It may be time to move on to SOCOM 4, if you want an actively-maintained online experience.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes