Jan 09 2014
By: Malabar16 First Son 2 posts

psn wallet

4 replies 134 views Edited Jan 9, 2014

I would like it if you took this feature off because I don't like that I have to put $5 from my own credit card on my account just so I can buy a stupid 99 cent downloaded content for my games. Please take it off because it is a hassle and I don't wish to put more money into an account then I want just to get stuff that is less then $5. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7656 posts

Re: psn wallet

Jan 9, 2014

No, I won't because I can't - this is a public forum made up of Playstation users just like you.  This isn't SONY.

What feature??  You want the wallet removed??  Not likely.

The mininum deposit??  Credit card companies often charge a minimum amount per transaction.  Are you asking SONY to lose money so you can put through a $0.99 transaction?  Why don't you try Paypal?

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 2 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6748 posts

Jan 9, 2014

You can also purchase a PSN card from a local retailer. 

http://us.playstation.com/psn/psncards/

This way, you can have funds in your wallet without charding your credit card, along with some funds left over if there is any other content you would like to buy.

Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4739 posts

Jan 9, 2014

And just to be clear... while this community is made up primarily of gamers just like you, there are absolutely PlayStation officials all around!

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 9, 2014

im just saying. its stupid to make people pay a $5 charge just to get a 99 cent thing. yes i understand that i can live without it and that sony doesnt make as much money off of it. but like the xbox, they should just put tax on the item you want to buy. I know its not that big of a deal to some poeple but maybe have you considered that i dont have $5 on my account so i cant just go out and buy a psn card or put $5 into an account. Im not trying to sound mean or anything like that and hope you all understand my point of veiw as i understand yours that it is a way for sony to make money and keep a profit. But it is a litle rediculus if u think about it, i dont have $5 to put into an accoiunt so the ideam i do want i cant buy because i HAVE to put a min of $5 just tp buy somthing worth 99 cents. even if they put tax on it they will still make a little profit from that and not rip off players who just want a little thing that even with tax is way less then $5.

Message 5 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes