Highlighted
May 15 2013
By: ninjamaurice7 First Son 1 posts

psn store not working

1 replies 143 views Edited May 15, 2013

There is something wrong with the Sony entertainment store on my ps3, every time I try and enter it says this service is currently undergoing maintenance and I wave been waiting for months for some dlc to be released and when it finally does this crap happens, and I know it works for others because I see they are using that same dlc. Can you respond to this immediately because I really need to access the store. I'm really **bleep** off about this and would like some kind of compensation.

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
36071 posts

Re: psn store not working

May 15, 2013

ninjamaurice7 wrote:

There is something wrong with the Sony entertainment store on my ps3, every time I try and enter it says this service is currently undergoing maintenance and I wave been waiting for months for some dlc to be released and when it finally does this crap happens, and I know it works for others because I see they are using that same dlc. Can you respond to this immediately because I really need to access the store. I'm really **bleep** off about this and would like some kind of compensation.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

The PlayStation Store IS NOT undergoing any maintenance, try deleting the PS Store application & re-downloading it t see if it helps.

As for compensation, sorry but no, there will be no compensation because there is as i said nothing wrong with te PS Store.

If you're stil unhappy please contact Sony using the number I have supplied below.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)
0 Likes