Nov 17 2012
By: xfremepattycake First Son 1 posts

psn store error

3 replies 926 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

I just went on to the store to browse games, found one I wanted, and proceeded to purchase it. Problem is, when I added it to my cart, it said "an error has occurred". No number or anything. I tried a few more times and eventually it would add the item to my cart. Then when I went to view my cart, same thing. A dozen or so tries later, I was in. This happened for every step in the purchasing process right up to confirming my purchase which doesn't seem to work at all, regardless of the number of attempts. Anyone else experiencing this and/or have a solution?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (926 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: psn store error

Nov 17, 2012

I have the same errors here. No ID. I tried on two different accounts. Even adding funds was nearly an impossible task. I can navigate on the web without any problem in wireless. My boyfriend spammed the OK button at the error message for buying FF7 until he got the message ''We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time''. Then his wallet money returned to zero and he kept having error messages. The game mysteriously appeared in Download Management without any notice. The game seems to be downloading well at the moment, but it took a lot of button spamming, I tell you!

Good luck to you

Nintendo fan since 1989
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (839 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I keep trying to purchase a game off the ps store but it says the same everytime i want to checkout an error has occured thats it no code as well hope they fix this soon 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (812 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I had this happen to me a few hours ago when I was trying to purchase Machinarium. Happened a few times when trying to get to my cart and finally got through. Then it happened at the checkout screen where it shows the ammount of funds that were added and the total price. Couldn't actually complete the transaction at all.

I thought to myself, maybe I'll try to reset the store and see if that works. So I closed it and re-opened it and went to try again... guess what... it said the game was purchased. Somehow it actually went through even with the errors. I double checked my transaction history and sure enough the game was shown as purchased and even showed the funds that were added to my account. I still needed to actually download the game, so I clicked on the game, told it to download and it started downloading.

Very weird and though it still worked this needs to be fixed. Been having too many problems with the NEW store. It's slow and its not easier to find stuff (its actually harder to find stuff).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (774 Views)
0 Likes