Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 11 2013
By: humancrashdummy First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

psn holiday sale

2 replies 207 views Edited Dec 11, 2013

Yesterday (dec. 10) I tried to purchase final fantasy 14 on the psn store. It stated, on the main overview screen it would cost 10 dollars after the holiday sale and ps plus member discount, but when adding to cart, the discounts were not displayed, nor during checkout.

I canceled the purchase to try again the next day. Now the discount is apparently over.

I'd stll like to buy the game, but I'm not paying 40 bucks when only 24 hours ago it was 10.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5672 posts

Re: psn holiday sale

Dec 11, 2013

humancrashdummy wrote:

Yesterday (dec. 10) I tried to purchase final fantasy 14 on the psn store. It stated, on the main overview screen it would cost 10 dollars after the holiday sale and ps plus member discount, but when adding to cart, the discounts were not displayed, nor during checkout.

I canceled the purchase to try again the next day. Now the discount is apparently over.

I'd stll like to buy the game, but I'm not paying 40 bucks when only 24 hours ago it was 10.

OK, don't pay $40.  There is no other price, and nobody here can make any changes to the pricing in the PSN store.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: psn holiday sale

Dec 17, 2013
You should have called psn because the exact same thing was happening to so so I called. (on the 10th) they told me just go ahead and purchase it anyway that is should only cost me 10. Well I did and was charged 40 so they reimbursed me the whole 40. So free game for me to bad ur dumb hahahahaha
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)
0 Likes