Highlighted
Jan 15 2013
By: aliciarc First Son 1 posts

psn billing error

2 replies 133 views Edited Jan 15, 2013
My husband redeemed his psn card and purchased costumes for little big planet karting and no where in the discription did it mention only avail on Ps vita until we tried to install it. Is there any wat to get our 18 rollers back???
Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

Re: psn billing error

Jan 16, 2013

aliciarc wrote:
My husband redeemed his psn card and purchased costumes for little big planet karting and no where in the discription did it mention only avail on Ps vita until we tried to install it. Is there any wat to get our 18 rollers back???

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

l have to be honest & say that I'm actually very surprised that it didn't say anywhere that the DLC was for the PS VITA & you only realized when you tried to install it, things are pretty clearly marked in the PS Store so I'm thinking your husband probably missed something.

Also Sony considers all sales as final from the PS Store so although you could call customer service (number below under the contact us tab) they will likely tell you sorry, your mistake, but good luck though.

BRIT-KO.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)
MVP Support
6916 posts

Re: psn billing error

Jan 16, 2013

I dont think there are any LBP costumes exclusive to the Vita.  Are you sure it wasn't PSP costumes?  Either way, I think it would say what version it's for.  What costumes were they?

Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes