May 21 2013
By: KeyserSoza16 First Son 1 posts

ps3 voucher and time limits

4 replies 128 views Edited May 21, 2013

I just got a ten dollar voucher from ps3 for thier get 10$ for every 50$ spent, but because the system wouldnt let me get online (ps3) i couldnt get the voucher so i got it but couldnt get online to claim it in time because my system stopped working (go figure), so i called them cause i couldnt find a way to write them no matter how hard i looked i got answered like 3 times always the wrong answer, now its a week later and after triing to find someone to take care of it for a week they tell me that its now too late and they cant send me the voucher back, this is ridiculous, how can they treat people like this and than not even leave a way to tell them what they did if i wanted to tell them how good thier product is there are a hoard of ways to do so but try and find a way to complain to them so u get a answer back as to why?,  and you will be left like me in the dark for a week and finally being told that its now too late. i cant believe how screwed this is and i still dont know how to write to a complaints department if anyone knows how i can call or reach someone to let them know what happened please help and dont send me a link to thier page cause its no help at all there is no way to complain they have no complaints department and if they do i cant find it for the life of me, so anyway if anyone can help please let me know who i can contact or how i can get this resolved thank you

very **bleep** customer 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: ps3 voucher and time limits

May 21, 2013
Atleast you got one... I'v spent 200$ in the past few weeks, and nothing :smileyhappy:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10828 posts

May 21, 2013

You should have received an email with the code for your money. Check your spam/junk folder. Not that the code will still be valid.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 21, 2013
I experienced a slightly different problem. I got the voucher and used it but my funds have "disappeared." My purchase history shows that I have not purchased anything that was not free for PS+ members since March 27th. But the funds are gone still the same.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13234 posts

May 21, 2013

That is a very different problem.  You need to contact Playstation customer support about that.  https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes