Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2013
By: deathdancer_tr First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

ps3 black ops 2 revulation map pack dosent work in russia ( i use to buy ps3 in USA

7 replies 217 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

any information about it please...

i use to buy ps3 in usa and using USA network but now living in russia and i m not russian.

anyway i use to buy DLC map pack which is 49.99 from ps3 store... yesterday arrive new DLC pack for all but i cant get it...

in game store there is writing " THERE IS NO ITEMS IN THE STORE AT THIS TIME )

and i find the way i entered ps3 store and find the revolation pack 1.850mb and download - install but still dosent work...

GAME STORE i cannot see again but in the game menu where is CORE-HARD CORE-COMBAT TRAINING-PARTY GAMES AND LAST CHOOSE IS REVOLATION.. when i click it there is writing REVOLATION DLC MAP PACK REGUIRED and go to store :smileysad:( in game store there is no game :smileysad:(

i will be crazy i paid for that all DLC map pack... but i cant get it... what i have to do ??? please help

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: ps3 black ops 2 revulation map pack dosent work in russia ( i use to buy ps3 in USA

Mar 1, 2013

This won't help you but i'm on the same boat.  Purchased my playstation in the US, now living in the Netherlands.  Spent $50 on map pack, downloaded, installed, shows up in game but then tells me the map pack is required.  Not happy at all.  PSN - please help resolve. Thx

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: ps3 black ops 2 revulation map pack dosent work in russia ( i use to buy ps3 in USA

Mar 13, 2013

NO BODY GOING TO HELP ??? SONY PLEASE WAKE UP...HOW MANY DAYS NEED TO WAIT... GAME STILL RUNNING MORE THEN 2 WEEKS... I M STILL WAITING...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11889 posts

Mar 13, 2013

DLC is region locked.

If you bought the game in the country where you are currently at, but you have a US PSN account, you cannot buy the DLC.

You'd have to make an account for the region you currently reside in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 13, 2013

how can i know the sony made trouble.. this digital world why they use to give code ? now i buy this all map pack and wanna play.they have to pay money back and i can buy new religion pack.or they can give me from computr download or i dont know we have to find some way.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11889 posts

Mar 13, 2013

deathdancer_tr wrote:

how can i know the sony made trouble.. this digital world why they use to give code ? now i buy this all map pack and wanna play.they have to pay money back and i can buy new religion pack.or they can give me from computr download or i dont know we have to find some way.

No idea what you just said.

They won't refund you because you bought the DLC for the wrong region.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (80 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 13, 2013

mmm but this is can be LEGAL ..games dosent have regions :smileysad:(( i will talk with lawyer... because i dint get anything

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11889 posts

Mar 13, 2013

deathdancer_tr wrote:

mmm but this is can be LEGAL ..games dosent have regions :smileysad:(( i will talk with lawyer... because i dint get anything

It's actually perfectly legal. DLC is region locked, that's their policy. You can't change that.

If you did some research beforehand you would've realized this.

Getting a lawyer is pointless, you can't sue them over this. You'll just end up paying lawyer fees.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes