Sackboy
556 posts

Re: ps3 YouTube app problem

Sep 28, 2012

e-ver-y thin-g ru-n-s li-ke th-is. then when i try to close it it crashes the ps3 into a hard boot.

classy app google

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 181 (1,369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I've got a a similar problem with the YouTube app. Some videos fail to start and the app becomes unresponsive so when you try and quit the app it restarts the whole machine, it's so so frustrating
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 181 (1,227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

i have the same annoying problem my ps3 has same youtube app , videos look and sound like a scratch cd ....

come on!! fix it soon!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 181 (1,014 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I am REALLY unhappy with this new youtube app, I have the new ps3 slim and the app never never works! Will you be updating this anytime soon?????

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 181 (968 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 10, 2012

i am having the exact same problem. dont know how to fix it, i just got a brandnew ps3 and downloaded new youtube aps. if you find how to fix it let me know i will do the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 181 (922 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012

this new ps3 youtube app is garbage! it is stupid you have to sign in from a seperate computer & when you exit it signs you out. the old app always kept you signed into your account, it freezes constantly, when i watch a video and want to watch a different video - when i click on a different video - the same video i just watched always plays no matter how many different videos i click on! i'm so **bleep** off! i love both ps3 & youtube but this new ps3 app is one of the worst things to happen to both! and i have heard nothing about either sony or youtube doing anything to fix it! SONY DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT!

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 181 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I've gotten the weird "playing an old video" thing, but it's usually when I'm using my tablet to try and find something else to watch. So I don't mind that. Keeps the silence from being annoying. xP

Aside from that, I like it. I don't use it without my tablet though... so it's could be terrible without it. xD

If I remember right, it froze once. Hasn't happened again.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 181 (883 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012
my youtube app works fine but the video starts like skipping frames or slows down everytime the orange HDD light blinks. it gets annoying because i have to pause the video so it can stop doing that. but then it does it again every 30-45 seconds. please sony fix it!
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 181 (877 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3450 posts

Oct 12, 2012

dvog2tont wrote:

this new ps3 youtube app is garbage! it is stupid you have to sign in from a seperate computer & when you exit it signs you out. the old app always kept you signed into your account, it freezes constantly, when i watch a video and want to watch a different video - when i click on a different video - the same video i just watched always plays no matter how many different videos i click on! i'm so **bleep** off! i love both ps3 & youtube but this new ps3 app is one of the worst things to happen to both! and i have heard nothing about either sony or youtube doing anything to fix it! SONY DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT!

Yep that because All Google account users HAVE a seperate device, your not allowed an account with PS3 only.

This stops young timmy from login when hes not allowed. All account management also has to be done on PC... Even mobiles can't access account management data.

Yep thats a Google server error thats never been fixed it does the same on some old apps on mobiles...

Never been an app before. The web browser stored the web cookie and deleted the web cookie every 2 weeks. 

Sony won't do any thing its not their application and they don't get any money from the Googles youtube sponsors that pay for the service. As the Application is from GOOGLE. SCE had no part in coding the app...

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 181 (1,955 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012

i do have a same prob.  first video that i watched plays over and over until i close application and re start. i even delete youtube application and re installed but still does and i can not use this app.

what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 181 (1,942 Views)
0 Likes