Jul 18 2013
By: dride628 First Son 2 posts

ps 3 this system software has been banned or temporary suspended

4 replies 260 views Edited Jul 18, 2013
So yesterday morning i try to sign in to my psn account and I got the message this system software has been banned or temporary suspended(802A227). Is this permanent ban? Because the last thing I do at night before yesterday is trying to play dcuo when the server is down.I am from Indonesia so I don't have anyway to contact Sony to know any information regarding this ban.I still haven't get any email from Sony regarding this ban either.... Story for my broken english .Any help will be kindly appreciate. Thank you all =)
Message 1 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: ps 3 this system software has been banned or temporary suspended

Jul 18, 2013

Welcome to the forums.

Bans are only instituted after someone has been reported for something enough times and a "investigation" happens to determine the legitimacy of those claims. Or if it is detected your system is using equipment that violates the terms of service for the use of the system. SONY then does or doens't ban based on their findings.

I know you say you haven't been able to reach customer service but just in case: You can contact customer support via a method provided by clicking >>> HERE

Good luck and I hopo you get some answers soon.

Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)
MVP Support
18896 posts

Jul 19, 2013

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums, dride628. GOW71 info is on the money.  I'm here to further assist you by provinding SONY's support contact info for Indonesia.

http://asia.playstation.com/id/en/support/contactus

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 19, 2013
First of all thank you for your info I really appreciate it.So I call Sony contact support from the link that xuchilbara provided but they tell me to call customer service.here is the number 500323.Well,when I call Sony customer service the only option that I get is to know new product,new spare part....so Sony customer service is out of option.Is there any other way to call Sony?
Message 4 of 5 (220 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

Can't guarantee this will help but it's all I've got. Scroll down on the page and see if your contact info is there.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842

Message 5 of 5 (206 Views)
0 Likes