Jun 18 2013
By: Zalio98 First Son 2 posts

problem whit money transfer from paypal

2 replies 138 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

I want to buy  ''The Last of US'' but when i transfered money to my psn account i culd only transfer 400kr (swedish money) then 40kr two times, and now i need 20kr to buy ''The Last of Us'' but i can only transfer 40kr and the problem is that i only have 20kr let on my creditcard, because tis a prepaid card (spend on mastercard). Is there any possibilitys that i can refound the the money and trancefer them again or just trencefer those 20kr? please help ! Thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: problem whit money transfer from paypal

Jun 18, 2013

You seem to be asking on the wrong country's board. This is the US forum. Either way you'll need to contact customer service to request a refund. It's doubtful you'll get one but it can't hurt to try. Here's a link.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
31526 posts

Re: problem whit money transfer from paypal

Jun 19, 2013

All Playstation Networks have a minimum amount that can be added to the wallet from a credit card or Paypal.  This prevents Sony from having to pay a lot in fees for people that only want to transfer the exact amount for small purchases.  It appears that 40kr is the minimum funding amount for PSN in Sweden. Nothing can be done about that.  You will have to add a bit more money to your debit card.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes