Jun 16 2014
By: jbzee305 First Son 1 posts

playsation network

2 replies 293 views Edited Jun 16, 2014

hello ps3 network im very possed off about what happend to me today i went to the ps3 store on my ps3 i went to purschase gta 5 to play then i puted all my credit information iin and i tried to download it and it said not enoufgh storage then i said i said to myself it didnt warned me me when purchasing it so i just want to put my 59.99 dollars back on my credit card please contact as soon as possible @@carlorlens@rocketmail.com 

Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: playsation network

Jun 16, 2014
I do do not think that it is possible to return funds from your your psn account wallet to your credit card card. If it is possible tho tho your best bet would be to contact them directly at 1-800-345-SONY or through the live support chat during business hours here..
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/chat/chat_launch/request_source/2

Try to stay polite and if it is possible i am sure sure they will do whatever they can to help.
Good luck.
Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2943 posts

Re: playsation network

Jun 16, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
I do do not think that it is possible to return funds from your your psn account wallet to your credit card card. 

I can confirm that this is not possible. The most that they can do if they are willing to issue a refund is to fund your wallet with $59.99.

As for your issue downloading GTA V and claiming they don't warn you about possible space issues, I can tell you right now that they give you the file size of GTA V right on the store screen. I believe GTA V needs 36 GBs of space to download and then once it installs it will take up 18 GBs of space. It tells you this on the store screen. Because of this they might not be willing to issue a refund, as all PSN sales are considered final.

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)