Mar 01 2013
By: redlinequipped First Son 1 posts

paid for game add on but it wont download?

2 replies 225 views Edited Mar 1, 2013
Ive paid for the Nascar inside line game add on but it will not download the content. Can anybody help me or is there an issue with the playstation network? Ive been trying for 2 days to get the the content to download but it wont. Can someone please help me figure this out?
Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: paid for game add on but it wont download?

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Does the DLC match the disc region? Wait, that doesn't matter. It would still download. It just wouldn't work. Are you getting any error codes?

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: paid for game add on but it wont download?

Apr 3, 2013

OMG finally I found someone else having the same issue as me. I bought and paid for the Inside Line pack Monday and when I go to download it, it just acts like it is loading the download but then it disappears and nothing happens. Then when I go into the game and try to access the new 2013 content that was released Easter Sunday it tells me I don't have enough tickets to buy this item but I shouldn't need any tickets because all of the content should be unlocked. It tells me the same thing when I try to select a 2013 Car or Highlight Challenge. I've been all over the Nascar The Game: Inside Line forums, I've talked to Sony, Activision and I can't seem to get it fixed. I did get a refund issued from Sony though but no one seems to know why I'm having the issue because up until this point I was the only one it seemed having a problem. Glad to know it isn't just me. Let me know if you get your issue fixed.

Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Likes