i also donthave the birthday

can the support line help me?

Message 1 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: no password or birthday on my account

Dec 16, 2011

So you don't have any proof whatsoever that you actually own the account and think that maybe Sony will just hand over login information to you?

Whether you are trying to access your own account or someone else's, you won't be able to access it. Create a new account with a valid email address and birthdate.

Message 2 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 26, 2012

i have the same problem. but i have a proof. i still have the confirmation e-mail. can someone help me with this?

Message 3 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
30037 posts

May 26, 2012

If you know the answer to the security question that was registered for the account, then you can get the password reset by support; but only over the phone.  I don't think that the e-mail confirmation will be useful.  If you share an e-mail account, then someone else could have access to that.  Even if you forgot the answer to the security question, you may be able to recover the account with other information such as the serial number of the PS3 that you used the account on; but that takes longer, and will also only be accepted over the phone.

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 26, 2012

thanks for the reply bro.

I already e-mailed the asia sony support still no reply. i still have the securty answers though. will try contacting support.

Message 5 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes