Highlighted
May 14 2012
By: aC1Ddr0p007 First Son 3 posts

need help

6 replies 44 views Edited May 14, 2012

i bought a 50$ psn card took it home went to redeem and it said it wuz no longer valid or entered it incorrectly i tryed it 5 times and would not work took it back to wallmart and thay would not take the card back and could not get my money back the manager said to call or contact you guys if never had a problem with a card before is their anyway u guys can help my psn sn name is crgchris007 my email account with  psn sign in is   the number on the card i bought is . THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. hello??

Mod edit: Card number removed. -MV

Message 7 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: need help

May 11, 2012

Hey,

Try calling Tech Support at 1-800-345-7669 (SONY), they should be able to help you resolve this issue. You could also try E-mail if you cannot call them, check out the Contact Page for details.

Tip: You shouldn't ever post the actual PSN Voucher code on the forums, because if you simply made a typing error somebody could steal it.

Message 1 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 11, 2012

i did e-mail them and u e-mailed me the same message u posted on hear who in the hell did i send an e-mail to lol im sorry just kinda sucks this happend i know your guys are on top of things like i said i never had this problem before so who do i send an e=mail to?? so sorry to bother but thats 50 bucks down the drain can any one help hear? a link or somthing..

Message 2 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

May 11, 2012

Hey,

The average response time is between 1-8 Hours for email, so be sure to watch your emails (and "spam" folders). You will receive faster support if you call them directly, I'll post the calling hours at the bottom of this post. Good luck!

To visit the contact page scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Sony's "Contact Us" option or --> Click Here.

Representatives are available to assist you Sunday through Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time at 800-345-7669 (SONY).

Message 3 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

May 11, 2012

Best way to do this is to call customer service. They can see what kind of card it was $50 or other. Whether it was redeemed already or stuck in there system...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28370 posts

May 11, 2012

Another thing that no one's mentioned, and it may be too late for that, but sometimes the cashiers forgets to activate the card (scan). If you find that the card doesn't work, you can go back to the store to have it activated.

Other than that, call SCEA as someone has mentioned.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 12, 2012

Been a couple of days now and still no responce to my email if i had a phone i would call them is their anyway anyone can help if not its ok guess ill take the loss thanks for the advice to thoes that tryed to help at least u all respond thank u so much..... by the way does any one have red dead redm? is it worth getting seen good and bad reviews message me on your take of the game thanks!

Message 6 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes