Aug 29 2013
By: JensAzzn First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

maintenance?

3 replies 299 views Edited Aug 29, 2013

is there an account/psn maintenence going on right now? and if so when will it be over?

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: maintenance?

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2013

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status

looks like it is

bookmark that link so you will have it for reference

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)
PlayStation Support
5453 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Here's the announcement in full from https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185

In order to continue to deliver you the best online games experience, we will be performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Store on Thursday, August 29. This maintenance will occur between:

• Start at approximately: Thursday, August 29, 2:20PM PT (3:20PM MT / 4:20PM CT / 5:20PM ET)
  •  End at approximately: Thursday, August 29, 3:50 PM PT (4:50PM MT / 5:50PM CT / 6:50PM ET)

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony  Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home.

We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this scheduled maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account and our support Twitter account,@AskPlayStation.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Still under maintenance here. In fact it's been under maintenance for almost a week, I think. I haven't been able to use the PS Store for a few days now. And I just tried again to make sure.

Edit: Ok, I deleted and reinstalled the Store and now it's working.

Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)