Jul 22 2012
By: SSX3-Santana First Son 2 posts

lost connection to the host problems..

2 replies 183 views Edited Jul 22, 2012

while playing black ops online i have been having this problem where i've been losing connection to the host, anyone has an answer?? 

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: lost connection to the host problems..

Jul 23, 2012
The Host is the Person that created the match. In call of duty, i would say the host isnt very happy with their current game and keeps jumping out and jumping into a different match. Could also be an issue with the network between you and Activision.
Afterall, Its Summer, You, and 25 million other subscribers are currently on their network playing one of the multiple cod games available, and clogging up their servers. Could be alot of stuff going on. Does this happen less frequently at night?
Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: lost connection to the host problems..

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

this just started 3 days ago, i've never had this issue before, everything is fine until i start playing, 2-4 mins into the game a picture of the enthernet cable appears with the bold letters internet interruption, it kicks me out of the game and out of the pre-game lobby, do you think the upload and download speed have an affect.. 1.8mbps(download) 598.0kbps(upload) if so than would increasing the speed stop this problem.. note:my internet search and everything esle works with no problem, the problem starts on online playing killzone 2 does the same... 

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes