First Son
1 posts

Re: keep getting signed out of playstation network

Aug 10, 2013

Having the same problem!  I have tried everything and I am starting to get fed up! Anyone having any luck?

Message 31 of 38 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Aug 10, 2013
buddy is having the same problem...funny thing is his started the day mine was fixed. Posted a couple days ago, i was getting real slow speeds from the store (1/10 & less of actual) . Last of Us would download at normal speeds, but any software from the store was slow....very slow. Nothing wrong with any of the equipment on my end. PC ran at normal speeds. thursday, the issue had resolved itself, but my friend (who lives withing 5 min) called complaining about disc issues on black ops 2. ie: constantly being signed out. Went over to his house, and now his appears to be suffering from the same issue i had. PC runs find, 4-5m up, 24m down....ps3 shows 1.3 up & 1.4 down, same crap mine went through. No fix as of yet, and no idea what the issue is other than that it has to be on sony's end. Why the LAST OF US would download at 3m+/sec and anything from the store does not, someone from sony would have to explain....least i'd sure like them to. Smiley Happy anyways, buddies in panic mode cause he can't get his zombie fix, so i'd address this issue, before you lose him. Should note, there is NOTHING wrong with any of his equipment...has not had any issues until this past thursday. My issues lasted from tuesday night till thursday. My hope is that Sony is making some upgrades in preparation for ps4, and all will be resolved soon, but who knows.
Message 32 of 38 (618 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Mine is just getting annoying
Message 33 of 38 (581 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 11, 2013

I just signed in try it 

Message 34 of 38 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Aug 11, 2013
what kind of internet speeds are you guys getting? network settings > internet connection test How do they compare to a speed test from the pc? Mine is dramatically slower, which isn't normal.
Message 35 of 38 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 10, 2014
Well,its been a year.havent done a thing about it have they?Im done anyway.as soon as i get home im ending all ""agreements with sony and all email accounts ive ever **bleep** ociated so that i can state the facts(more publicly than theyd like) about my experience with this (lets call it a bugg)problem.see,theyll never admit to being at fault because they might have to pay.i just hope customer support employees feel like garbage for having known,lied to us and not having done a thing about it but help cover it up
Message 36 of 38 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 28, 2014

its not a one day thing dude iits been happening for weeks.checkout my other potsts.

Message 37 of 38 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 28, 2014

ive tried more than eveything. look at my newest post.

Message 38 of 38 (222 Views)
0 Likes