Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: just a question about someone hacking my account

Jun 8, 2012

Is he sending these messages to you while you are signed into your account, or do you sign in and they are waiting for you?

Message 11 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2012

both i turned it off and went on another account and when i went back it had a new message but i deleted it all some 1 on home told me to dont open it and delete it and my luck i did.

Message 12 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Okay, if this person with your name is sending you messages while you are signed in, then that means they are not using your account, as it would sign you out the moment they sign in.  They are, as mentioned before, using a name that looks like yours, but it is not yours.

If you're really worried, you can actually check to see how many consoles your account is activated on by following the directions on this official Sony site...

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2616

...as long as you've not given anyone else your password or activated your account on someone else's console, it should only show one activated console under your account.

Message 13 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2012

thank you kat ill try it and i called and their not open right now so i have to try in the morning but ill check it out and its not on this account i have another 1 that its happening to. too scared to do anything with that account till i find out if he cant run up my credit card

Message 14 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jun 8, 2012

If you follow the directions, you should be able to access that info on your computer.

It's happening to another account of yours as well?  Interesting.  Yeah, get confirmation from that site about how many consoles your account is activated on.  If it says just one, then you can rest assured that this person is simply messing with you.

But, being that they are sending these kinds of messages to two of your accounts, that tells me that this person knows you.  What I'm saying is you were not randomly selected for harassment.  Someone you know, more specifically someone you know that knows you run both of those accounts, has made the choice to create look-alike accounts for the purpose of scaring you.

Consider who you know that knows you run both of those accounts. 

Message 15 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2012

no its not happening to the both accounts just that 1 but i seen the guy and ive seen him b4. i know his name and he told me he was gonna hack my account b4 he left home. but any ways i have checked out that site and having trouble finding how much councils its on.does he have to b on to find out if he is useing mine?

Message 16 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jun 8, 2012

No, all he has to do is activate your account on a console and it will show up.

Listen, this guy's just messing with your head.  He wants you to think he's hacked your account just so he can see you squirm.  Tell him he's an idiot, report him, block him, and just go about your life. 

Message 17 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2012

thank you kat u been really helpful i feel so much better now but ill still call when their open. i think he trying to do what u said u r right again thank you very much!!

Message 18 of 18 (53 Views)
0 Likes