Highlighted
Mar 07 2011
By: joshu26 First Son 1 posts

issue with the playstation store and visa debit/credit cards

6 replies 1263 views Edited Mar 7, 2011

Hi I am new here and I wanting to know if anyone else has had an issue with the playstation store not accepting their visa debit/credit card? I've tried to enter my cards information and everytime I try and add it i get an error saying that my card number is wrong when its not this happened both online and through the ps3 playstation network not sure what is the deal.

Message 1 of 7 (1,263 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Re: issue with the playstation store and visa debit/credit cards

Mar 7, 2011

You gotta put everything in to the letter with your billing information or it will not accept it. Even if you miss a period it can affect it.

HACHOOOOOOOOO!! (Yes this is my signature)
Message 2 of 7 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 7, 2011

I get the same exact error. This playstation network is pissing me off. Tried 3 different cards, like 100x each. "It only does everything", more like poor quality everything. I'm better off getting a Xbox.

Message 3 of 7 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 9, 2011

Same thing for me i putt in all my info perfectly. and it says your card has been aproved or what ever than when i try to purchase ( first strike) it says ass funds which you normally would do. so i go to add funds it it says funds cannot be added. i go to my online credit sore thing it says i have lots of moeny i try again and it wont let me like wth? 

If you tell a man a bench has paint on it he will have to touch it.

Tell a man there are a billion stars in the sky he will belive you.

Message 4 of 7 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2012

same with me. this i sreally fustrating me now. how can we reach out to sony and will they even answer us?

Message 5 of 7 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I'm having the credit card issue myself.  I've tried two different cards with every possible iteration.  I've copied and pasted the information straight from the PDF's of my statements and it still won't work!  Unbelievable.  I just want to add some money for a one-time purchase of some apps for my camera.  My experience with this has completely dissuaded me from ever buying a PS3.

Message 6 of 7 (843 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 23, 2012

im haveing the same prob. ive use both my debit and creadit cards i even went out and bought a psn card and tryed adding funds it accsepts the card but wont add the funds

Message 7 of 7 (821 Views)
0 Likes