Aug 19 2013
By: RECON_Comanche First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

ip flooding on Black Ops

[ Edited ]
4 replies 273 views Edited Aug 19, 2013

How do you get rid of these cheaters that are ip flooding your connection? Sony keeps telling me that they have no info on this subject, yet it was what shut them down for so long a while back. Is there a way to report a player specificaly without using the console? And please no msg. about there is no such thing. Google it and you will see over 100, 000 video's on how to do it with links to download the programs. Even Google playstore offers an app to do it. Just an additional note it is a felony to do this and all security log files are sent to the FBI daily, don't be surprised when you are arrested for it. I've already been to court 11 times to testify against these people.

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: ip flooding on Black Ops

Aug 19, 2013

RECON_Comanche wrote:

How do you get rid of these cheaters that are ip flooding your connection? Sony keeps telling me that they have no info on this subject, yet it was what shut them down for so long a while back. Is there a way to report a player specificaly without using the console?

https://np.us.playstation.com/

Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Aug 19, 2013

they guy that was #1 in the world was ip flodded so bad he had to derank himself

really the FBI gets involved in black ops MP

MURICA F YA

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
18928 posts

Aug 19, 2013

RECON_Comanche wrote:

How do you get rid of these cheaters that are ip flooding your connection? Sony keeps telling me that they have no info on this subject, yet it was what shut them down for so long a while back. Is there a way to report a player specificaly without using the console? And please no msg. about there is no such thing. Google it and you will see over 100, 000 video's on how to do it with links to download the programs. Even Google playstore offers an app to do it. Just an additional note it is a felony to do this and all security log files are sent to the FBI daily, don't be surprised when you are arrested for it. I've already been to court 11 times to testify against these people.

By the sound of it, what you need to do is change your IP address.

Also keep in mind that COD online servers are not PSN servers. Activision owns all the COD series online servers.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 5 (249 Views)
PlayStation Support
5922 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Here are the directions to report directly to Actvision:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-report-a-player-who-is-cheating-from-withi...

To report users for malicious PSN actions you can report them with the directions here:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/report%20abuse 

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes