May 09 2011
By: stryfe_2501 Lombax Warrior 225 posts

info blackout , when will Home be back up?!!

30 replies 382 views Edited May 9, 2011

ok all users.  we've been lied to.  sony took down our PSN, which many of us pay for our PSN+ account, our DCUO account or even our netflix account, with the explicit date that TODAY, we would have our services restored @ the latest.  many of you read that report the same as i, NOW its different.  look back at the old posts, the dates have been removed.  now theres a post saying it will be longer due to SOE.  i NEVER spent my $ on SOE.  i PAY for netflix, and i PAY for my PS+ account so i can watch hockey, baseball and netflix.  i signed up for my free month of service from netfix for today, since this was the day that at worse case, it wouldn't go past.  no one posted that netfix was down with the PSN, or i wouldn't have started it NOW!  yes, people are noticing the changes that are made, behind our backs.  i LOTHE to say it, but even x-beast:the $ fiend, didn't do this to its PAYING COSTUMERS.  a "make good " policy is only as good, as cliche' would put it" as the goods".  well, there aint no goods here. the free 30 day PS+ deal doesn't get us ANY of the games that come with it, since there is no PS store.  we've been told for almost a month now, that PSN will be back "tomorrow".  this shady sort of half truth will not stand.  i can feel the my usual pundits circling over my "over-drama" about this point, but i also know that most of our PSPublic is agreeing with us as well.  look its been over 2 weeks.  u guys told us that YOU shut it off, not the hackers.  they ALREADY HAVE OUR INFO!!! so why would you lie to us, after breaching our trust already, even after we buy ONLY sony products, since its supposed to work better?  hey look its the 6th, almost the 7th.  no truth in sight.  you may ask yourself, "how did i make a person, that buys only sony products, swear off our brand entierly? what made him give up his phone?, her tablet? our GPS.  our PSN?  well the answer is, EMPTYNESS.  that big dark void . thats appeared instead of our weakly (saw that did u?) PSN updates.  we all read the realeces as they came about, but now, when i re-read those original posts, the days are empty.  i want it back, boo hoo, so does everyone else.  but they gave a date, 3 times now, and i payed for my service, in the first place, its time to just give us what we want.  your info has been stolen already, so why make us wait to make it "safer"?  everyone that gave a fake e-mail (for this EXACT reason) is screwed, and we even now are still messed up. 

its time for us to go back Home.  its time for SONY to give us back what we paid for, our spaces and items.  after all, read their own comments, they shut it down, not the hckers.  i wanted my ifo safe, but it seems they have it now.  so WHY BOTHER TO TAKE IT FROM US?????

look, im not an activist, nore a poet.  what i AM is a gamer, and Sony PS3 does nothing i want anymore.  i wasted $300.00 in PS Home, and they wont protect my purchase, even though its saved to MY console, not a server.  hell, they cant even get a date right.  ive been getting heat for weeks saying the same thing.  for the gids sake, they frakkin hate me 4 what ive said, because i always make it look lik they aren't bringing it back.  well, 16 days later and it STILL isn't back.  whos crazy now?

im through waiting, aren't you? if the FBI cant get the guy, don't you, the customer, put your gaming first?, rather then THEIR "watch our ass campaign?"  i was ROBBED 4 ifno, but i want they virtual items i payed for.  i want access to my property as they put it when i bought it.  NOW!  a wise man said that "too late was better then not at all."  well, in this case, "better late then never." even though that wont do.

better start makin due sony, its been a WEAK deadline, and a WEAKdemotivational-posters-acid.jpg start, are you going to top it off with a WEAK END?

Message 29 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: lied 2 for the last time, when will Home be back up?!!

May 7, 2011

Nick Caplin Head of Communications from SCEE just confirmed that the PSN "WILL NOT" be on this weekend. WTF SONY!!!! See Europe Blog

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

www.socom.com
Message 1 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 7, 2011

but why are they getting answers and not us.  why doesn't the NA blog say ANYTHING like it? no other company in the world makes a reputation in the business world, bye plotting goals to the public and not meeting them. 

the whole problem with SOE, happened at the same time as the original attack.  they knew weeks ago, but it was time to notify the public, as it came time for their second, self set, deadline.  SOE does DCUO for PS3, hence the knowledge that their info was breached at the same time as all of our info was stolen.  so, they knew.  the frakkin FBI is involved now, they'll catch the people responsible, and no one is really looking for that much of a fight, just to annoy sony corp. so it isn't about our safety now, its about them not being sued for BILLIONS of dollars from people all over the world, and i tell you, the only thing ive had stolen so far, is all of my items and spaces that i bought in home.  SONY shut it off, not the hackers, read their blog, it shows it in black and white.

its beyond time that sony restores us.  not another week, we waited 3 weeks now.  just think how many people are going to jump onto the class action suit against sony, this week alone.  before the rest of the PSpublic finds out that it's last post was yet another empty promise, with still no end in sight?  mabey too many. PS3 owners are becoming a joke, and no one wants to feel like that $700.00 into your hardware and software.  .

it only does: broken promises, no online even if you paid for it, no friends and the ones you have laugh at you & take up room on your TV stand.

bat elephant.jpg

Message 2 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 7, 2011

Do you fell better after all that pointless crying and complaining? Seriously, i would like to know what you get from it.

Message 3 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 7, 2011

man thats the biggest whining i have ever seen. (want some cheese with that whine) cant people understand SONY is as much of a victim as all of us i mean comeon all ive seen in this forum is half of the PS community blaming sony for everything no one is really blaming the true ones that are responsible for this outage. i for one do want PSN back but goin and whining about it is not goin to get it back quicker im not a tech geek but im not stupid on the we need to test our new system to make sure it works thing.  you do know that if that system fails during a test it will take a long time to rebuild it from scratch its like tryin to build the PS3 console for the first time took alot of effort to get it running the way it should you think rushing it is goin to make it better no rushing is not what sony need yes they missed their deadlines and is tryin to get PSN back up ASAP if you dont want to except that then i have no idea why your even posting here.  be more patient for god sakes.

Message 4 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 7, 2011

Developers have something to complain about as they are losing money for something that is not thier fault. Sony created this problem with their lacklustre approach to security and are paying for it. Gamers on the other hand are just being slightly inconvenienced by the down time (unless they were foolish enough to submit real info to PSN). PS3 is a toy, yet some people react as if it's alot more serious. Chill.

Message 5 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 7, 2011

It sure NOT going to bring the network back any quicker. It's affecting a lot of people at the moment. I doubt anyone is really happy about it other than the losers who brought this about. Lots of developers are going without income at the moment as well. This can't be a good thing for Sony, Home, Developers and it certainly isn't much fun for gamers.

Message 6 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

May 7, 2011

JonChaos6 wrote:

man thats the biggest whining i have ever seen. (want some cheese with that whine) cant people understand SONY is as much of a victim as all of us i mean comeon all ive seen in this forum is half of the PS community blaming sony for everything no one is really blaming the true ones that are responsible for this outage. i for one do want PSN back but goin and whining about it is not goin to get it back quicker im not a tech geek but im not stupid on the we need to test our new system to make sure it works thing.  you do know that if that system fails during a test it will take a long time to rebuild it from scratch its like tryin to build the PS3 console for the first time took alot of effort to get it running the way it should you think rushing it is goin to make it better no rushing is not what sony need yes they missed their deadlines and is tryin to get PSN back up ASAP if you dont want to except that then i have no idea why your even posting here.  be more patient for god sakes.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Home pro
Message 7 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

May 7, 2011

In a world were the one of the most secure networks ever has been hacked(the pentagon). I really fail to understand how one more line of defense would have stopped this obviously determined attacker from breaking into the PSN...

I wish people would really point their cross hairs at these hackers were they belong.

WastelandDan Trophy Card
nom nom nom....
Message 8 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

May 7, 2011

the thing that bugs me is you have to go on the internet to find out whats going on according to my ps3 the playstation network is undergoing matnece the day after this attack sony should have issused statements to abc cbs fox ect to let the user know whats going on the lack of comunication between sony and its  customers will be its demise imo

A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 9 of 31 (382 Views)
0 Likes