Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 25 2012
By: ive_been_hacked1 First Son 1 posts

i've been hacked!!

4 replies 234 views Edited Dec 25, 2012
my account keeps saying incorrect password even though i have auto sign in whenever i turn on my ps vita, so i cant have gotten my password wrong AND my mum says shes lost 4 thousand dollars from here bank!!! she used her credit care on my ps vita once to buy a game for me and now shes angry at me!! please help me i am in sooo much **bleep**. please!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Re: i've been hacked!!

Dec 25, 2012

So who'd you give your login info to? You realize credit crad info's stored in the store so you dot' have to always enter it. Whoever you gave your info to bought a ton of **bleep** then changed the password and took your account for themselves.  That's why you dont' share your info even with your best friend "at the time".... have fun paying off 4 grand.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Dec 25, 2012

you know what? I call b.s. on this..... last I checked most credit crad companies would raise a red flag on purchases on something like a video game digital store totalling about the card's LIMIT for most people........ and freeze the card and call the cardholder.  In any case you got two options I can see. Call sony and tell them it's bogus charges, and they'll prolly ban your account for good since you prolly "gameshared". Or call your credit card company and have them charge back all the charges, that they're bogus. In which case sony will prolyl ban your account for that too (from what I've seen other people say on here).....

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5603 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I agree, this sounds like a fake story. The OP has an incredible story about getting hacked, and their online ID is "Ive been hacked". I tried to send a message to the OP with my PS3 and it said, "That account has not been registered". How can you hack an account that does not exist? But if it is true. Call Sony after the holidays. You can call Sony PlayStation Support at (800) 345-SONY. This is the same phone number as (800) 345-7669.

oh-god-what-have-i-done.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Dec 25, 2012

LOL!!!! I didn't even pay attention to their ID name...... yep this is total b.s.......

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (199 Views)
0 Likes