Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2013
By: LilRican Lombax Warrior 192 posts

i need to talk to a psn store rep asap.

1 replies 158 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

I have a complaint…why does the digital ver of tomb raider get all the dlc when other like the retail copy get only one. In the other store they have all the packs for sale this morning so why psn doesn’t do the same? I feel we are getting the short end of the stick.  i was expecting to see the dlc for sale like marketplace but no. so now im a bit diapointed. can i get an answer from a person who works on the psn store? thanks. 

Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15605 posts

Re: i need to talk to a psn store rep asap.

Mar 6, 2013

LilRican wrote:

can i get an answer from a person who works on the psn store? thanks. 

Not here you can't.  There is no way to contact the Playstation Store staff directly.  The closest you can get to that is to post a comment to the Playstation Store update post in the Playstation blog.  Decisions about packaging and pricing in the Playstation Store are made by the publisher, Square Enix, and not by Sony anyway.  The Playstation Store staff is not entitled to know the reason behind such decisions, and may not have any knowledge of why it was done. It seems fairly obvious that Square Enix wants to try to drive sales of the game in the Playstation Store.  It also included a free copy of Quantum Conundrum, and that game has nothing to do with Tomb Raider whatsoever.

GKP
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)