Jan 28 2014
By: s1gamekiller15 First Son 3 posts

how to redeem a code through psn on the computer

2 replies 317 views Edited Jan 28, 2014

i bought black ops 2 and it came with a code to get nuketown 2025 and right now i dont have internet on my playstation 3 so i was wondering if there is a way i could redeem my code throught the computer version of psn

Message 1 of 3 (317 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41812 posts

Re: how to redeem a code through psn on the computer

Jan 28, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

s1gamekiller15 wrote:

i bought black ops 2 and it came with a code to get nuketown 2025 and right now i dont have internet on my playstation 3 so i was wondering if there is a way i could redeem my code throught the computer version of psn

Yes there is, go to this link: https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: how to redeem a code through psn on the computer

Jan 28, 2014

Does anyone know, if there is some sort of ongoing problem with redeem codes at the moment?

I have a few $50 prepaid cards, and they aren't being accepted vis the Playstation Store "app" thing on the PS3, nor via the "redeem codes" option under account management, nor on the PC via the link above. Using all three methods they get to the part where it acknowledges that it is a $50 card, then it just fails. A different error via each method, but no error codes, just a general "this didn't work" message. The cards were activated, are from the right region, the status thing says PSN is up and mentions no current problems. I know there was maintenance today, but that is over. The only suggestions I can find anywhere is a basic "if this happens try again later, as there are some network issues that can cause this, but they are all brief issues."

Any idea what they mean by brief? I waited like 15 minutes and tried again, signed in and out again, via all three methods, on PC I cleared my cache, signed out, logged back in, same thing. It registers that it is worth $50 and then says it failed to add the funds. If this is some sort of thing that happens from time to time, anyone have any idea how long I should wait before trying again?

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)
0 Likes