Highlighted
Nov 01 2011
By: T-I-C_FISHN_ROBY First Son 1 posts

how many people actually banned from psn from jailbreaking and playing online?

4 replies 320 views Edited Nov 1, 2011

i was wondering if there is any one out there that has acually been banned from playing online after jailbreaking there ps3

i dont do it im just wondering if they are acually doing this or if its hear say.

(this is my first post.sorry if i posted in the wrong area or theres a thread about this already)

Message 1 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: how many people actually banned from psn from jailbreaking and playing online?

Nov 1, 2011

T-I-C_FISHN_ROBY wrote:

i was wondering if there is any one out there that has acually been banned from playing online after jailbreaking there ps3

i dont do it im just wondering if they are acually doing this or if its hear say.

(this is my first post.sorry if i posted in the wrong area or theres a thread about this already)

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

You'll probably never know the answer to your question, facts like that are either not known or are not released to the general public.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5436 posts

Re: how many people actually banned from psn from jailbreaking and playing online?

Nov 7, 2011

Theres no public psn online option for hacked ps3s.

you can have a hacked ps3 but you currently cant play online with it

320gb Slim
500gb Slim
SoftModded Wii with 640GB HDD
320gb XBox 360 S
LG 55" 120Hz LCD
LG 1000w 5.1
42" Panasonic Viera Plasma
4TB Media Server
320GB HD PVR

Playstation Plus Member

Gaming Since 1983
Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Nov 7, 2011

just dont do it.

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Hey there - Welcome to the Forums!

yes, chances are you won't find out the answer to this question.... however, as this does violate the terms and conditions of playing on the PSN, chances are high that if you do jailbreak your system, and the system wants to update at any point, you won't be able to play online anyway because you have to be connected to the PSN store in order for that to happen.

Also - it's just a really bad idea to play on a jailbroken console...... it's more of a headache than it's worth!

moved from General Discussions to PlayStation®Network Support

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes