Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 28 2013
By: hairy_Burger666 First Son 2 posts

high psn card prices not able to use credit card

3 replies 824 views Edited Jun 28, 2013

so here is the deal i live in iceland and a avid ps3 fanboy but the ps store wont work for me if i register my ps3 for iceland so i have to use a united kingdom on my account and there for not able to use a kredit card to buy ps credit as it says my card is registerd in another country i whent down to my local game shop its called bt and was gonna buy a 35 pund card so i could buy some sweet sweet bundles on the ps store but quickly found out that they charge almos double of what you get in credit so i ended up spending almos 120 dollars to get 60 buck of credit so my question is are they even allowed to charge that mutch for it? i feel totaly ripped of and all they said when i confronted them about it was that they didnt think they charged to mutch for it and they had to make some money how is it where you live if you buy a psn card is it priced almost double its value?

Message 3 of 4 (824 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

psn card prices in iceland

Jun 27, 2013

so here is the deal i live in iceland and a avid ps3 fanboy but the ps store wont work for me if i register my ps3 for iceland so i have to use a united kingdom on my account and there for not able to use a kredit card to buy ps credit as it says my card is registerd in another country i whent down to my local game shop its called bt and was gonna buy a 35 pund card so i could buy some sweet sweet bundles on the ps store but quickly found out that they charge almos double of what you get in credit so i ended up spending almos 120 dollars to get 60 buck of credit so my question is are they even allowed to charge that mutch for it?  i feel totaly ripped of and all they said when i confronted them about it was that they didnt think they charged to mutch for it and they had to make some money how is it where you live if you buy a psn card is it priced almost double its value?

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Re: psn card prices in iceland

Jun 27, 2013
Same thing here in Brazil.
Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6539 posts

Re: high psn card prices not able to use credit card

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

You've already posted a thread on this topic.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/psn-card-prices-in-iceland/m-p/40812923

Edit: threads merged

U--J

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)