Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 17 2013
By: ZAC-TACTICAL First Son 1 posts

help

2 replies 414 views Edited May 17, 2013

i bought a game and i didnt mean to, and i dont have a ps vita. it was $1.99 the game is

table top tanks, if you can help me remove it and get my money back? i will be glad, also my name is

ZAC-TACTICAL contact me on playstationnetwork thank you for your

support. (:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Re: help

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Hello, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if you can get your money back and give the game back, but I highly recommend that you contact Sony to see what they can do for you. I'm sure they'll help you out with your issue.

Go to this link to see their phone number, support forum, and even live chat! (I recommend the live chat: fast and easy).

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (408 Views)
VP of Gaming
28647 posts

Re: help

May 17, 2013

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Hello, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if you can get your money back and give the game back, but I highly recommend that you contact Sony to see what they can do for you. I'm sure they'll help you out with your issue.

Go to this link to see their phone number, support forum, and even live chat! (I recommend the live chat: fast and easy).

I like the live chat option too, it is ivery useful for many things, however with refund requests a phone call is necessary, if you do initially use the live chat feature they will call you back anyway.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)